Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Starting FB Fit again + new shirt

As I wrote in past discussions, I had a very hard two weeks trying to finish a project for my job, and almost at the same time my grandfather had a Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, since I live with my grandparents, I stayed with him the entire time in the hospital, he couldn't be alone at night. Thankfully he's recovering now so we're back at the house.

Long story short, in the past 2-3 weeks I didn't exercise, didn’t eat properly (hospital food sucks except for that very delicious chocolate cake I found) or slept properly. So I decided to start FB Fit once again since I was in the middle of it when life happened. My goal is to finish it before next year, I've never been able to finish it but I'll try my best to do it this time! I think I hit a plateau (and probably will be here for a long time since I refuse to let go of sweets and refined carbs lol) so I'm not expecting to see lots of changes, but it's fine, right now all I'm focusing on is finishing it strong.

My other goal is to learn how to drive... I actually have my license but I'm terrified of driving. I need to do it since my grandfather can't for about a month and someone has to drive otherwise we won't leave the house lol Anyway, I hope I'll finally be able to understand why people like to drive.

I wasn't going to post a picture this time, actually I was about to take a before picture for FB Fit, but instead I decided to show off my new taco-cat shirt, and also a picture of my actual taco-cat.

Edited