Daily Check-in: Tuesday, October 22nd

Hello Blenders!

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to you all!

How're you doin today? How's your week started off so far?

It's pretty good here! Busy, but good!

(Also: Happy FB+ Launch Eve! Only one day away now! Yay! Best of luck to K & D tomorrow, and I hope everything goes smoothly!!)

And today's random photo: more of Lake Superior! Not sure if you can see it in the picture of or not, but off in the distance on that little peninsula, sits the Au Sable Lighthouse.

Another fun fact: this overlook that we were standing on was covered in poison ivy! How fun, right?! Adds a certain spice to taking pictures when you're also dodging masses of toxic plants.

Anywho, let's talk a bit about workouts for today! Caz that's what we're here for, yeah? So how 'bout it? What's your day looking like? Total sweatfest, or perhaps slow and easy? (Both are good!)

It's upper body day for me, which means it's gonna be a good day 'tater! (Also: I tried the new HIIT and Abs yesterday, and I really enjoyed it! It was short, sweet, and effective! Great 30 minute-ish workout!) So for today, I'm gonna find me a quick kickboxing video (not sure which one yet), and pair it with the 5x5x5 upper body workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/5x5x5-pulse-workout-upper-body-workout . That'll give me the toasty arms I'm lookin for, methinks!

Then of course, we've also gotta talk about some delicious and nutritious meals, yes? What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I'm in the mood for something with wild rice or barley. Perhaps a soup? Perhaps a casserole? Perhaps just as a side? Yes to all! But I'll decide on that later! haha

Alright guys, that's it for me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care FB Fam! Enjoy your workouts today, get some rest if you need it, drink plenty of water, and eat delicious food!

Have a great day!

And best of luck to K & D with tomorrow's FB+ launch! We're pullin for ya guys! Hope everything goes well! Lookin forward to it like whoa!!

Edited