S
Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Moderation

So I’m a really intense person and tend to yo-yo from either being in really good shape or not being in shape at all. When I’m in shape, I eat super clean and no cheats, ever. When I’m not in shape, I don’t eat well. (It’s a bad cycle.). The result is pretty unhealthy as my weight is constantly going up and down. I’m back on a health kick (and in the process of shedding pounds and getting fit), but this time, am really aiming for moderation. To make it a part of my life as opposed to a phase. I also happen to be on vacation, and for right now, I think that means to not be so strict with diet, eat dessert a few times, have a burger here and there- in the past, if I’m working out, I wouldn’t have allowed myself any cheat meals, even on vacation. But, what I told myself is that I would still remain active and not go overboard. I find this truly hard- I’m terrible at the “grey” and amazing at the “black and white.” But am figuring it out, slowly but surely.

So here’s to trying moderation, and a pic of me working out with kelli on vacation! #lifestylechange #longterm