Workout complete to beat stress!

Not that anyone’s counting (t -41 hours 🤪), but we are coming up on a big launch that we’re very excited for. Something that we worked really hard on is just about to come to fruition. We are stressed, excited, ecstatic, and cannot wait to share this new project.

That makes for a lot of feelings. Good ones & nervous ones; either way, they take up a lot of brain space and energy.

For us, we know that as tempting as it can be to really start slacking on the workouts when our schedules get crazy, or when stress is running high, that personal time is more important than ever in those times. This morning we just did a quick 20 minutes or so - nothing fancy or extreme, just some smart movement to help keep our heads clear and hearts calm through the day.

Sometimes, the times that you feel like skipping a workout are the times you need them the most. Have you ever found this to be true for yourself? This is in no way meant to diminish the all important, glorious rest day 🤗 But sometimes a good workout can make a huge difference in your whole day & mindset.

Sidenote: I’ve been *mostly* hitting my goal of 4 lifting sessions a week! And Daniel has been really consistent too, he’s been working hard & I’m really proud of him ❤️

Hope you’re all having a great day!

Kelli & Daniel