Daily Check-in: Monday, October 21st

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How are you guys doin on this fine day? How'd your weekend go?

Hopefully you had fun, and maybe did some serious chillaxin as well!

It was a beautiful weekend here! We had some nice, sunny Fall weather--which is such an awesome break from the "Michigan Gray" that usually overwhelms us during these months! In fact, it was so sunny, I managed to get a sunburn. Just on my scalp. Like, what. Went all summer without getting one (yay!), but come Fall, and I guess that's my time to shine (or burn).

Scalp burn aside, it was a delightfully sunshine-y weekend! And it started off with a lovely sunrise! So that's kinda what today's random pic is! We had a heavy frost, and as the sun peeked up over the trees, it highlighted this bunch of grass almost perfectly. It sort of looks like the grass is on fire (much like my scalp). It was so neat, that I wanted to share it with my favorite people (i.e. you guys!).

And now that our weekend has come to a close, it's time to jump (maybe even literally) on that workout wagon for our Monday! (P.S. anybody else superbly beside themselves with excitement for the FB+ launch in JUST TWO DAYS!! AAAAHHH, caz I am. But, like, in a totally chill, rational, non-dramatic way. ........*not in the slightest*)

So how about it Blenders? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

I will be definitely jumping around today, because I'm scheduling the newest HIIT/Ab combo with Daniel! https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/37-minute-hiit-cardio-and-core-workout-total-body-hiit-and-abs-workout It really does feel like 'Fitness Blender Christmas' here, with a new workout, and new website features coming soon! I mean, we're so spoiled by K & D! (Thanks a million Kelli and Daniel, and the entire FB Team! You guys seriously rock!)

Anyway, I'm really excited to start off my workout week with a brand new workout! How about you guys? Do you plan to try the new workout ASAP? Or you do have a plan to fit it in somewhere else along the line? (And if you've tried it already: what did you think of it?)

And like always after some tough workouts, we gotta hit that 'refuel' pretty hard, ya know? So that brings me too: #eatrealfood time! Yes! My favorite time! What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I've got a head of cabbage that needs to get used--so I think I'll make it into a quick kimchi-style salad, and perhaps put in on some beef cheek tacos! We haven't had that in awhile, so I'm very much looking forward to those!

Well, FB Fam, I believe that concludes today's random assortment of thoughts--so I'll let you get back to conquering your day!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Now go out there, and kick some butt today, Blenders!

Have a great day!

Edited