R

The flexibility of FB

I just wanted to take a moment and express my deep appreciation for FB's flexibility built into their programs. I am currently doing the FB Fit program--which I love--and I'm also mountain biking and hiking quite a bit. So I love the feature of being able to reschedule days, or even the week, in order to fit it all around my other activities. I wouldn't be able to do it if it was not for this feature, so I am very grateful for it.

Sometimes, my body needs a break, or a different kind of workout, so the ability to reschedule the program and add a separate workout that is calling is super cool too! For example, my legs are ultra sore today. So instead of the Fit program workout listed today, I rescheduled for tomorrow and did a moderate upper body workout instead. This flexibility feature has also taught to really listen to my body's needs, and not feel any kind of shame for moving days around. Who care if the calendar looks all crazy right? I am the fittest I've ever been now, and I have FB to thank for that, as well as mountain biking and self love.

Ok, ramble complete. haha! Have a healthy joyful day, everyone!