a

Tell me what your powerful bodies *do*!

Hi folks! As I've posted about once or twice here in the last few weeks I've been in a bit of a transitional struggle to get my mind right and stay positively motivated to keep exercising in a balanced, healthy, intuition-informed way. I had a mostly good couple of weeks and now I'm having a harder week, I think just kind of adjusting to some other external life things that are in transition right now.

No problem, I've learned that times like this always pass. But for now, I would love to hear what other people around here are doing out in the world with the strength/endurance/power that they get from working out. Will you share with me non-appearance-related things that you celebrate being able to do? Team sports or solo activities, daily tasks or special occurrences, things that you really live for?

The big one for me is that I love dancing but it has really been missing from my life the last few years. I have a longer-term goal to start taking classes again but have been finding more obstacles than expected. I haven't given up on that, but for now I'll share that last week I made bread at home and not only did it turn out beautifully, but kneading it was a really special experience. I was so in the zone just punching and rolling the dough and feeling it transform in my hands -- I loved feeling the power in my upper body and core flowing into the work I was doing. I've never paid as much attention to upper body/core before using the FB programs and although I've always been technically able to knead dough it was a very different experience this time.

Now I guess I'm gonna go tackle the workout that I've been putting off all day like it's a batch of fresh, fragrant dough and I would love to come back to stories from others!

Wishing a lovely day to all.