l

1000 cal workouts - If I can...you can! Trust me :)

I just completed the 1000 cal - 5 million subs workout!! it is 84 minutes long!! I am a 51 year old lady, overweight by a good 70 pounds with less than perfect knees. My weekly fitness routine typically includes lap swimming, walk/jogs, or cycling and some bodyweight/strength training. Never too strenuous and usually about about 40 min max. I am trying to move more and get into exercising 5 days/week. Anyway, decided to give it a shot. I used low impact versions for most of the jumping, used lighter weights for the strength portion and attempted every core exercise, with modifications when needed. (Was successful until the t-stabilizer thingy) I am so proud of myself for completing it. I just wanted to remind others who, like me, aren't confident in what they can do - just try. Fitness Blender does such a great job encouraging you to do what works for you. They give you the power to make changes, take longer rests, modify exercises and still feel like you conquered the world after each workout!! Don't be scared - just do it! Thank you Kelli and Daniel!!