Daily Check-in: Thursday, October 17th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How're you doing today? It's Thursday already (or Friday for some of you lucky ones), and that's some good news right there! This week is flying by, and I'm not even mad about it!

And have you guys seen the news about FB+?? (https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/15259/introducing-fb-plus-launching-10-23-19) How exciting is that?! K & D are always coming up with awesome new stuff for us, and I can't wait to see this--and what else they have up their sleeves! Whoo hoo for new FB features! It's only slightly less than a week away too! Yay!!

In the meantime though, we'll have to do with some 550+ awesome workouts they've made for us. Ya know, like no biggie, just years of work adding up to 550+ workout videos that we get to use. (JK of course, IT'S TOTALLY A BIG DEAL FOLKS. haha 😆) So how about it? Which of these amazing FB workout vids do you plan on doin today? Or perhaps it's a rest day for you?

It's Throwback Thursday, and that's means I should be selecting an older FB workout today--but I'm not reachin too far back for this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-kickboxing-and-lower-body-strength-workout I want to do kickboxing, and I want to work lower body work---so this is perfect! While not 'vintage FB' for Throwback Thursday, it still counts! haha. I love this workout (I might say that about almost every workout I do though....so....ya know.....grain of salt.😂)

Speaking of salt, we put that on food, so that means it's time to talk #eatrealfood, right? (Boo hiss, Kim, boo hiss. Terrible segue.)

Anywho, what's on the menu for today, Blenders?

It's warm and comforting beef stew kind of day today! With my own home-grown carrots and potatoes included! Yumtastic! I can't believe I have to wait the entire day before I get to eat it though--it's gonna be agony, but I think we can make it! (just barely tho)

Ok, so I went a bit out of order for things today, and forgot to mention today's Random photo! I figured we needed a break from waterfalls and water--and could use some nice Fall colors! This is a cool line of trees behind a corn field here, that makes for an interesting line of color. You got dark green spruce trees in front, followed by greenish-yellow aspens behind them, and then a bright red shock of maples behind that (perhaps some black cherries in there too). It's really a unique sight, especially when the morning sun hits it. So I thought I'd share it with you today!

And with that, my ramblings are concluded for the day!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, have fun, and enjoy yourselves today FB Fam!

Happy Exercising, and Happy 'Blending'!

Have a great day!

Edited