A

Help me put things into perspective [powerblocks]

Hi guys !

I've been thinking about buying Powerblock dumbells for quite some time now. I checked Amazon regularly and the dumbells were usually not available in my country (France).

Now I've seen that some products were currently available not only on Amazon but also on some french websites ! So I've been reading some discussions about which one to get and many people recommanded the Pro 50 ones, which I found on a website.

But here comes the problem... I'm extreeemely reluctant to spending money !! xD It's a family thing, my parents taught me to think twice before buying anything, and we're talking about 500 euros (so around 550$)... I can afford it of course but I've never spend so much money on ANYTHING in my entire life !

I've been talking with some friends to put this purchase into perspective but it still breaks my heart to spend that much money.

PLEASE tell me that it's the best thing you've ever bought and that you can't live without it anymore !

I always end up thinking that I might stop working out in two months (I've been back at it for over a year now, but I've stopped for three years before that)...

Please help me make up my mind !