Happy anniversary to me! :D

October 16th 2018 marked an important turning point on my personal fitness journey. I worked out more or less sporadically for a couple of years back then and since almost three years I included FB workouts into my training plan. Still I didn't manage to be as consistent as I wanted to... a nice and motivated month was always followed by a rather sloppy one and my nutrition was still a fair bit behind the curve, too. Concerning my weight, I plateaued for a pretty long time between 178 and 187 lbs and I hadn't made significant progress for a while.

That's when - exacly one year ago - I made the decision to take my effort to the next level: I bough FB Fit round 1 and for the first time I really commited to a program. The timing was actually pretty bad, since I worked round about 10 hours per day at that time and, including the time I spent in the car, I usually just had a 2-hour-window to do my workout, before I had to leave for work again. But I told myself: If I can stay consistent under these sub-optimal circumstances, I can definitely keep it up in the long term!

And that's exactly what happend. Throughout the last 365 days, I made it to an average of 4 workouts per week. I started with FB Fit 1 and 2 back to back. These months featured the biggest part of the weight-loss-episode of my journey. By April 2019, I was down to 163 lbs, and I decided for this to be my lower limit. From that point on, I increased my caloric intake and shifted my focus towards muscle and strength building, cycling between FB Flex, FB Strong and a couple of self-structured programs. Untill today I got back up to 172 lbs, and luckiely I successfully got there without losing too much toning. So today I am super glad that I am stronger and more endurant than I have ever been in my whole life... and I also really like my "new look" xD

Well, this is definitely not the end! I really love and enjoy the habbits I installed throughout the last year, and I cannot wait to see where this journey will take me! Still I definitely want to use this opportunity as a chance to say big, big thanks to K & D, the whole FB team and last but not least this amazing community, which to me is a never ending wellspring of motivation, positivity and competent advice! So all the best to all of you for your current plans and projects! We can do it, guys! :D

p.s. This picture is me after today's kickboxing routine. Drenched in sweat, shaggy hair and pretty exhausted... same procedure as every night! xD

Edited