Daily Check-in: Wednesday, October 16th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Wednesday (or Thursday) to you all!

How're you doin today? How are your workouts treatin ya? And how's life in general, Blenders?

Hopefully all's well with you in your corner of the world!

It's another gloomy Fall day here--with high winds supposed to be kicking up later on today (yuck). Other than that, we're doin alright-alright-alright!

And I got yet another waterfall picture for you today! This is Sable Falls, and it's just one of the many waterfalls contained within the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. The water on this one doesn't look quite as "root-beer-y" (is that even a word?) as Tahquamenon, but it's still similar in color. I think I actually enjoyed these falls the best--there were fewer people there, and it had a pretty nice trail (with somewhat steep stairs though). Overall, a nice, relaxing, and peaceful spot.

We ended up doing a lot of walking and adventuring on our vacation--so it was fairly active every day. And I gotta say, with all the stairs on many of the trails, I was worried my knees were gonna bother me--but that was not the case at all! I was so happy about that! So I think I owe FB yet another big thank you for that--adventuring/seeing cool stuff without knee pain! FTW! Thanks K & D--you guys do so much for so many people, and these adventures couldn't happen without you! So thank you, thank you, thank you!

And since we're hittin on the subject: let's talk about some workouts! How about it Blenders, is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

It's Wednesday, so we all know what that means: it's Core Day! So I'm gonna be workin my abs with my new favorite core routine: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/30-minute-core-strength-fitness-blender-advanced-core-workout and I may consider tagging on some cardio today. I've been kind of avoiding it since we got back caz even though my knees were good post-vaca, I don't wanna press my luck with them. But we might try today with some low impact stuff! Otherwise, I gotta say, I'm pretty sore all over from my last two days of strength training! Yowza! (Not at all complaining though!)

And of course we have to refuel after tough workouts, right? So what delicious and nutritious noms are we havin today Blenders?

I think I want some soup! A good homemade tomato soup sounds ridiculously good! Coby had mentioned having some the other day, and I've been thinking about it ever since--so thank you Coby for the idea!

Well FB Fam, I think I'll quit talkin yer ear off and let ya get back to your day!

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

And if you're feelin down today, remember this: you are MUCH stronger than you think you are! You can do anything you put your mind to!

So go out there, and conquer your day, Blenders!

Edited