N

My period!!

So for the past few months I haven't had a period because I was restricting calories (I know, I fell for this trap with my mind and now I'm paying the consequences) and i only ate 1200 calories every day. I eventually realized how dumb that is after I think two months and now I don't have my period anymore. Not to mention, Mon-Fri I do some sort of exercise, whether it be HIIT or Strength Training or abs. It usually lasts about 30-40 minutes with some sort of burn out round after. I don't know whether I should completely cut out exercise or I should just cut out HIIT, I'm a little lost here. I stopped counting every single calorie and now just eat when I'm hungry, but I don't even know if I can trust my body to tell me if I'm hungry or not for how long I suppressed it. I went from a weight of 165 to 142 within I think 8 months, so about 20ish pounds. I'm 5'8 and I know 1200 calories is VERY little for my height but I just fell for this stupid measuring thing and restricting. I also just turned 16. Please don't fall for what I did and do NOT count calories. Throw away your scale out the window. But if anyone could help me with what I should do, stop exercising or what, that would be great! Thanks FB Community :)