Daily Check-in: Tuesday, October 15th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How're you doin today?

I hope all's well with you!

It's busy here for me--it always seems that way after a vacation, ya know? Gotta play some catch-up, but it'll be alright!

In the meantime, how about a picture of Lake Superior and the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore? Oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin about! I love Lake Superior to begin with--but add in some beautiful sandstone cliffs, and it's just stunning. This is another fantastic place to visit if you're ever in the U.P. of Michigan--highly, highly recommend it! And I've got more pics of it, so you don't worry--you'll get bombarded with those too! haha

Now let's get on to some workouts, shall we?

How about it, Blenders? Are we working up a sweat today, or totally chillaxin? (Both are good, in my book!)

I'm pretty sore from all those squats and deadlifts I did yesterday--I guess my legs were a bit rustier than I thought! Never fear, though: that just means it's an upper body kinda day! And why not go full out with this big bad mamma-jamma: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-strength-workout-guaranteed-muscle-burnout that always results in a pumped-out upper body? Yeppers, that sounds good! Love a good "go big or go home" kind of upper body workout!

And how about some #eatrealfood goin on today, Blenders? What's on the menu?

Well, we got a nice hefty frost, coupled with a bit of snow yesterday (it melted already), so that can only mean: chili! Yes, all the chili! For warmth and for yums: eat chili! (That should be on a bumper sticker somewhere, I'm sure of it.)

Ok, well, FB Fam, my busy day awaits me! I'd better get to it!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

And in case you need it today, here's a hug from me and my Furry Trainers: πŸ€—πŸ•πŸΆπŸ•πŸ€—

Much love to you, Blenders! Take care of yourselves, and have a great day!

Edited