Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Back on Track/Goodbye to Guilt

I haven’t been the greatest at holding myself accountable during workouts recently. I was so strong all through July, August, and on my off weeks from school throughout September. October hit and it’s like I just had absolutely zero motivation. I’m slammed at work (I work as a Physical Therapist Assistant so I’m on my feet all day) and grad school has gotten hectic/stressful. I make myself take the stairs at work so I at least feel like I’m being more active and I always try to do some of the exercises with my patients so I’m not just sitting for 8+ hours a day. However, longer days at work mean I’m getting home later and after cooking dinner and doing homework, sometimes it’s 11pm before I actually have time to workout. So naturally, I’ve been prioritizing sleep. My nutrition has, thankfully, been pretty good and I feel like this is the only reason I haven’t completely lost all of my progress. I’ve been eating vegetarian (25% vegan) and also watching gluten because I have recently discovered a sensitivity. Even through all of this, I just miss my workouts! I am ready to get back into FB the way I was a few months ago!

(Sorry for the long winded post, but wanted to post more for my own accountability 😊)