Daily Check-in: Monday, October 14th

Well hello there, Blenders!

I bet you're all thinkin: who the heck is this person!

Well, 'tis I, of course:

Kim!

That was rather anticlimactic, wasn't it?

Well, shoot. If only I had some kinda super awesome name like Raven, then maybe it'd be a way better intro.😉

So, how are we all doin today?

How've you been the past couple weeks?

We had a really nice vacation/trip/break and saw all kinds of really cool things!

I hope you were all well, and I missed you guys! But I know you were in good hands with the ever-so-wonderful Ms. Raven! Thanks again Raven for holding the fort while was I gone--I really appreciate you doing all that you do!

And let me give a shoutout and a very Happy Thanksgiving to our lovely Canadian Blenders today! I hope you all have a wonderful, and safe, holiday!

Ok, so, forgive my rustiness as host here, and I'll get this underway! (Still got the vaca-brain.)

So I got a pic for you from our vacation! (Well, I actually have a lot of them, but I won't bombard you just yet!) This is Tahquamenon Falls! It's located in the U.P. of MI, and it's the 3rd largest falls east of the Mississippi (this pic is actually of the upper falls). The brown water is caused by iron in the soil, and tannins from cedar swamps leaching into the water. But if you ask me, this looks like a giant waterfall of root beer. And I'm not even mad about it.

Nevertheless, Tahquamenon is a pretty sight, and when we went, the Fall colors were just beginning. It was awesome!

Ok, ok, so enough about waterfalls!

Let's talk a bit about some workouts, yes?

How about it Blenders? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

I'm also very rusty when it comes to workouts! I've been active while gone, but not a lot of "real" workouts--so now's my chance to get back into the swing of things!

I think I'll start with a squats and deadlifts routine: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/squats-and-deadlifts-workout-at-home-lower-body-workout

That's a good way to shake out some rusty legs, yeah?

And how about some delicious and nutritious yums occurring today? What's on the menu Blenders?

Oh boy, I gotta really get my head in the game--I have no idea! haha. Perhaps, I will go with the classics: eggs and veggies! Yep, that'll do.

Well FB Fam, that's about it from me!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Remember to take care of yourselves today--eat well, stay hydrated, enjoy those workouts and/or rest--but most importantly, have fun in all things you do!

Have a great day Blenders!

Edited