Blah

Blah is exactly how I am feeling. Grad school is consuming my entire life and I believe today marked 1 month of no workouts. I'm disappointed in myself. Frustrated that I cannot pull myself out of this slump.

I'm having a hard time balancing everything. Mom, wife, student, teacher, intern, and Blender. So many roles and so little time. It always seems that working out gets put on the back burner and its frustrating. I have to do well in school and it kills me when I can't spend time with my son because of homework.

Eating healthy is also a struggle. I'm gone for long hours without access to the fridge or microwave, so I try to pack things that will be okay in my lunch bag with just an ice pack and that doesn't need heated up. Honestly I have been eating a lot more easy snacks and trying to find healthyish options.

I'm to the point where my schedule may only allow me to workout Friday, Saturday, and Sunday which is not ideal at all.

I don't know that I am looking for advice or anything, just needed a space to write my frustrations. And as I've said before, I don't have a lot of support in the workout area with my family. Or at least it isn't one of their priorities.

I know this is temporary but I was doing so well before I got sick in September. So. Blah.