Heavy legs -> rest ?

I didn't count how many times I tried to write this post, but i didn't start, because I am lacking strength, motivation, will. Call it what ever you want.

This year I did a workout 6 days a week, just missed 2 saturdays. But the last week I didn't feel it, my legs felt heavy and they still do. Actually, the week stated good I did the 20 min HIIT workout and was fine, the next day I did an upper body strength routine and hurt my shoulder, nothing dangerous just a little pain underneath my shoulder blade and it is already healed, so no big deal. After that I just adjusted my schedule to recovery week, so some low impact, feel good workouts.

Well it didn't work out like I planned, my legs started to feel heavy and I adjusted my week again to my favourite 10 min workout, just to get a little bit movement and because I thought my body told me, you need a little rest. So thats what I did. Yesterday I felt fine, no heavy legs or anything, so I decided to schedule the busy people challenge for this week.

Guess what heavy legs again. It is frustrating. I think I shouldn't workout this week, maybe a little stretching thats all.

Edited