HKS Accountability Group Oct 7

Good morning!

I'm back after a longer than anticipated weekend. I ended up skipping Friday's range of motion exercises due to an extreme fatigue. It was so bad that if I closed my eyes at my desk, the room would spin.

I'm feeling a lot more rested now but wasn't quite ready to jump back into something too intense. I don't do Reach again until Wednesday, so today was a standalone. I completed https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/easy-pilates-and-cardio-workout-with-relaxing-cool-down-active-recovery-workout which is one of my favourite exercises, especially if my joints are feeling crunchy, or my body feels like I've been immobile for 3 days and needs to be worked out.

Over the weekend, we did not do too much. Everyone is sick at work and Friday, I was hypochondriac-king, so we decided to rest. Today, begins the search for a new apartment, as I am finally putting into motion my long, long-awaited plans of living alone (this is a 1.5 years in the making! 2, if you count the time in my old job where I realized I need to be making more money, and got myself my current job and a part time job).

Wish me luck... I have two places to see, lined up this week. I also have this amazing place that opened up that I need to call ASAP this morning, as soon as it's business hours - as this place has a reduced rent, as it's part of a near-market value program (not subsidized, but has income qualifications [min/max] in order to get the place) - I've been browsing the market for the last two years and I've watched these units come and go so quickly, while other units sit vacant for months and months, so I know they are great quality apartments. I will snap this place up if they let me!

Have a great day everyone!

Edited