A

HKS Accountability Group October 6

Hi Guys!

So our visitors are gone and it was actually not as I would thought it would be. I thought it would have sad tone to it but we did lots of touristy things, ate some good food and played a lot of games. That being so I didn't really get any fitness in aside from walking around.

Today after we dropped them off at the train station we power cleaned the fitness room, got everything back in order, started laundry and I made some turkey chili for dinner. While it was simmering away I got my workout complete. With this one, since I want to work on my core and toning for the next month:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/pilates-workout-for-lean-legs-and-toned-core

I was planning to double up and do a upper body as well but thought maybe save that till tomorrow.

It is also Self Care Sunday! So I am sitting with my feet in a nice salt bath having some coffee and listening to the rain. For Self Care Sunday we both make sure to do something extra for ourselves, workout not included. It is important to remember to take care of your body in other ways.

So now I am feeling very relaxed and looking forward to eating the chili.

Happy Sunday Everyone!