Weekend Check-in: Saturday, October 5th & Sunday, October 6th

Hello there everybody! How is everyone feeling this weekend? Any great plans you are looking forward to? I sure hope so!

I know that World Animal Day was yesterday, but who says we don't have all weekend to catch up and celebrate that fact? Starting with my furry trainer elements! They are back on this Caturday Weekend edition of the check-in to help give you advice on how to do a proper weekend.

Calcium (Top Left) says to make sure you remember to stay hydrated and drink plently of water. He loves to get his straight from the outdoor faucet.

Cadmium (Bottom left) insists that you get plenty of rest. And if you stick your tongue out while doing that, even better!πŸ˜›

Carbon (Right) wants to mention that it's important to have a treat. Or two. Or three this weekend. Note that you don't have to eat your treats under a vehicle.

Don't furry trainers just give the best advice? 😺😹😻

So, what does the weekend have in store for you guys? How does it look for workouts? Sweating or sitting? Or sitting while sweating? The possibilities are endless here, but hopefully and importantly you do something or nothing that's going to make you feel just plain good.

..No workouts for me. I'm going with active rest and errand running to count for activity. I want to be 100% by Monday, so nothing too crazy.

Okay, now let's get flavorful and talk food! I swear it's always on my mind, lol. So give us a taste of your day and fill our heads with delicious things! ..Food is always more on the I don't know side on the weekends, but I usually scrape up something yummy! Maybe you guys got something up those chef sleeves?

Alright! I think it's about time to get this day rolling and resuming! I'll catch you guys back on Monday for week 2 of the check-in takeover! Yep, another Kimless week ahead, so I'm not done with you all quite just yet!

..But first; The Wonderful Weekend staring You; with co-stars Safety, Fun, and Laughter. The plot; whatever you want it to be.

Stage is set. Action! 🎬