Work meetings and unexpected rewards (TW for food?)

So, a few days ago I wrote about my job projects, I'm a graphic designer that works from home so usually I don't have many meetings, but since this project was important, today we had to meet with other people at a hotel. I wasn't too ecstatic about it since I still have a lot to do and I didn't feel like wasting a whole day for something that I didn't even need to go to (it was mostly for developers, not designers), but I did go...

And I got the best reward at the end of the meeting. That delicious brownie with ice cream in the photo, and what it's important about this story is that I ate all of it and for once in a long time I didn't feel guilty, I still don't feel guilty, a little bloated (because I had a big lunch before that) but incredibly happy and satisfied.

I know some people here are against eating "unhealthy" or not clean food (hence the trigger warning in the title), and that's okay, I completely respect everyone's opinion and journey, but for me it doesn't work to be completely strict with food, I believe we should eat whatever we want just not in crazy serving sizes or everyday.

However, while I believe this, every time I ate something labeled as unhealthy or not clean I would feel guilt and would feel horrible with myself, even disgusted. Today was different. Today I enjoyed every piece, and I didn't feel I needed to eat like 5 more, I was happy with the one I got, I truly felt joy lol and I remembered that we need to feel like that while eating, because food is not a punishment.

So this post is for those of you who might've or will eat something labeled as unhealthy so you remember that it's okay to do it once in a while, most of us do it, and if it makes you happy, then enjoy it! The idea of this journey is to enjoy it and make the most of it, not to be miserable, be more gentle with yourself.

Edited