First time at the gym

So I've been working out for little over a year now and strength training for about 4 months. All of my workouts until now I've done in the comfort of my own room. Tomorrow I plan to go to the gym for the first time with a friend of mine. At home max weight I have is about 32 kilos and it is improvised af, from water bottles, detergent bottles to backpacks and so on. I've been working with that weight until now, and it got to the point if I want to overload progressively I have to work through crazy amount of reps on my heavy lifts, especially for my lower body.

Needless to say I'm so excited to see how much weight I can actually lift and unleash my full potential. I just wanted to write this just in case someone had any tips for me because I'm pretty nervous about going to the gym, for the longest time I've avoided it as much as possible because it just seemed so intimidating but now I'm ready to conquer my fears in order to improve.

Also I'm going to be checking in here frequently about my progress, right now my goal is to be able to do a chin up, or even a pull up which would be insane, till the end of this year. We'll see how that one goes. Till then, stay healthy and positive my friend ♡