Daily Check-In: Thursday, October 3rd

Happy Friday Eve! How is everyone doing/feeling? And because we are a global audience, maybe it's almost Friday and you're ready to to hit the pillow, or it's just way too early to crack open the eyes to a Thursday. Or, you know, there's that range in between. Maybe you are at the lunch-ish hour. Got to cover all the bases! Time zones, amirite?

Speaking of being global community, how is the weather where you are right now? ..This Red Maple totally represents how I'm ready for Fall. It's one of the few trees down here that has a brilliant color change during the transition of the seasons. I have seen serveral of these trees still bright green and full, but this one here got a little too excited when we had some Fallish like weather the other week. It quickly started changing its leaves ahead of the other Red Maples.

So this Red Maple here be all like, "Where you at, Fall? I got my Autumn colors out, so what gives?" 😂 ..Safe to say, it's Summer's last revenge over here. Which is kinda crazy when there were snow storms in Montana!

And while it's always fun to talk about weather, I guess we should mozy on over to the variety of workouts or rest we will be facing today. What do you guys have going on? Maybe a #ThrowbackThursday? That's always fun.. I'll be doing day 3 of the stretching/flexibility challenge. It has been great so far as I'm continuing to be on the mend. I just hope I'm good and hungry by the time it's Friday, because, well...pizza. We shall see.

Ah, and because I just hinted at the thought of food, that leads us into the next topic of the check-in. What's on the menu, FB Fam? What delicious plans do you have for the munching? Still keeping it light over here, but I think I can handle something sandwhichy. And if I'm craving it, that must be a good sign!

Alright, this last little paragraph marks the end where we all go off on our merry ways and just be your naturally super duper awesome selves as we go about, start or end the day. FYI, being awesome isn't just a day job. It's a 24/7 thing. So you can be sleeping and still be totally awesome. So you are awesome when you don't even feel it!

If I get one smile out of that; mission accomplished; Have a great Friday Eve! :)

Edited