Daily Check-In: Wednesday, October 2nd

Hello my many Blender friends 'round the world. Wednesday is upon us and we still got the ol' different brew of coffee here at the check-ins. Might as well get used to the taste because it's here for a mini takeover as Kim is out on vacation. Yes, I always like to remind you guys that this is temporary. So I shall use this time to impart my debatable wit and widsom and also share keyhole views of Florida, like this Blazing Star tower of flowers.

No, really, it's called a Blazing Star. And that is our #WildflowerWednesday right there. Just look at how vivid that purple is! It's the kind of purple to power us through our workouts. As if that is even such a thing. Who here imagines wildflowers in their happy place? Can't just be me? Ok....

Since I mentioned workouts, I guess we should do the check-in protocol thang and talk about The Sweat. Are we working out or resting today guys? Or maybe we got some low impact going on? ..I'm feeling better every day, but still taking it easy, so today will be day two of the flexibility challenge. https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/3-day-flexibility-challenge-day-2-pilates-yoga-blend-for-flexibility-and-toning

I'm just playing it be ear and going with the flow on my workouts. Nothing too serious if I'm not up to it. But what do you guys have going on? Anything tough? Maybe following a program right now? Let's hear it!

And you know the other part of check-in protocol is the food talk. How's life tasting at the moment? Give us the scoop and make the foodies in us swoon, My appetite is slowly coming back so watch out world. The kitchen will soon be in danger, lol. But for now, the foods for me are low impact and easy to digest.

And you know that I don't need to tell you how great to be today. You just are :) You are your very own blazing star. And thank you guys for the well wishes. I always read every reply even though I don't respond. It's truly appreciated.

Now go blaze a path of your own today. 😎