Guess I just need some encouragement

I just finished up week 6 of FBFit round 2, otherwise I'm really just getting back into working out regularly over the last 3 months after not doing much physical activity for a few years. I love the program and I feel like I'm busting my butt and working really hard. For positives, I can tell that I am much stronger and my endurance has improved. My leg muscles are much bigger/more defined and that's beginning to happen to some of my arm/chest muscles, too, which I am excited about. However, I havent lost any weight to speak of. I know most of that is diet but I've been going easy on myself there so I dont make too many huge life changes at once and burn out. I guess I was just hoping to see more of a difference around my middle section at this point and I can not really tell any difference between these two photos. Can you tell a difference? I am going to keep going no matter what but I want to make sure I'm doing the work that will take me in the right direction towards my goals, even if it is slow progress. Is 6 weeks just too soon perhaps? Idk tell me what you guys think. Once I've finished FBfit I plan to restart the program but this time I am going to take measurements at the start and not just my weight so hopefully that will keep my motivated next time.