✨ Ready to Give Your Posture Some Love? Better Posture with Erica Is Calling!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
I usually have to put a knee down when I do any variation of the T pose or side plank.
Well today I did this workout (https://youtu.be/KzPj5l9R7Os) and did the side plank with tuck *on my feet* for 20 of the 40+ seconds!
20 seconds is like 20 minutes in workout world! I'm like seriously happy 😊😊😊😊
Omg 20 seconds!
I usually have to put a knee down when I do any variation of the T pose or side plank.
Well today I did this workout (https://youtu.be/KzPj5l9R7Os) and did the side plank with tuck *on my feet* for 20 of the 40+ seconds!
20 seconds is like 20 minutes in workout world! I'm like seriously happy 😊😊😊😊