Sharing my progress

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having an excellent day. I want to share a bit about the progress I have made using Fitness Blender and my journey with losing weight so far. It's a bit of a long story, but I'll try my best to not make it an entire essay.

I have been obese/morbidly obese since I was a kid (I'm now in my mid twenties) and have tried losing weight multiple times (my heaviest known weight was 280 lbs). In April, I ended up in hospital with some stomach pains and that's when I made the choice to change my eating and activity habits. In May, I started with just walking around my local park around 2-3 times a week. In June, I started my first Fitness Blender program (FB30) and saw amazing changes so decided to solely focus on those with the occasional walk. I've done 2 more programs (FB Booty and FB Abs) since then and am able to see changes in my endurance, stamina, and the way my clothes fit. My family and friends live far away from me so I haven't really shared my weight loss journey with anyone, other than my mom and boyfriend. I got my first compliment last Friday from my boyfriend's mom and it was really great to know that my changes are starting to show.

When I weighed myself at the end of May, I was 245 lbs and when I weighed myself last week I was down to 215 lbs (97 kg). I went back to the park I was walking at before at the beginning of September, and realized that I was actually able to jog a bit longer. I have always hated running but I have now found a true love for it. I use to only be able to run/jog for about 3 minutes and it took me forever to recover after that. Today, when I went jogging I was able to do 3 laps around the park without stopping and was able to jog for a total of 20 minutes. It really clicked at this moment how far I have come and how much help Fitness Blender has been to me. The workouts I have been doing with Fitness Blender have helped so much with losing weight. gaining strength and with my endurance.

I can honestly say that I am beyond proud of myself for the changes I have made and I'm excited to continue this journey. Thank you so much to Daniel, Kelli and the whole Fitness Blender team and community you have helped me so much. I'm sorry for the long story but really felt like sharing my story thus far and I truly appreciate you for taking the time to read it.

Have an amazing day :)