Daily Check-In: Monday, September 30th

Well hello there!^^ ..Surprise! It's Not Kim! Most of you know, but in case you don't, our regular and ever constantly wonderful host is out on a two week vacation while yours truly handles the check-ins. And as a welcome gift, I've brought the yellow flowers; Golden Rods to be exact. They've come to splash your screen in full force to possibly make you forget you've got 2 weeks of substitute me.

...Uh, but, Raven, what's that black and orange looking bug in the picture? Are you going to explain that??

Well, my Blender Buddies, since you didn't ask, what we've got going on here is a Milkweed Assassin Bug. It's a beneficial bug that hides and waits to ambush other unsuspecting bugs.. It's also having a snack. Whether it's a post or pre-workout snack is up for debate.

So for your twisted #MondayMotivation on this Kimless Monday check-in, take solice in the fact that when life is knocking you down, at least you are not somebuggy having your insides sucked out. You, my friends, are not a bug's lunch.

....Okay, so when exactly did you say Kim is coming back?

Bugs and a warped sense of Monday Motivation aside, you need not worry too much. Time will fly by because we will have fun doing our normal blender things, like chatting about our day and the workouts and food that revovle around that!

So while we are on that subject, what workouts have you done or fixing to do? Are we looking at a #NeverMissAMonday or is it a rest day for you? That's good too! Since I rested all weekend, I'm fighting the Mondaze with a tough workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-abs-workout-insane-at-home-fat-burner-interval-cardio-training-and-core

..Now how is the food looking? All food is welcome! Breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in between! I ate some amazing scrambled eggs for breakfast the other day with green pepper and onion chopped in. Add some slices of avocado on the side with lemon pepper and that's a great breakfast right there! I think the only thing that would make that even better is if I put some mushrooms in the eggs! Getting hungry now, lol! But what food do you guys have going on?

..Okay, if you are still with me, thanks for reading! Let's do our blender thing and crush some goals for the week! ..And even if you only accomplish one thing, that's a step forward! You are the fuel and the fire to get where you need to go.

^^There's some locker room motivation for you right there. Now, let's do this week up right, Blender Style! Gooooooo Blenders! I'm afraid there are no pom poms with this. That costs extra. :P

Edited