Haven't lost weight ina year

If you know my story by seeing my other posts feel free to scroll by, but for those of you who don't here's a summary:

I lost 70lbs between April of 2013 and January 2015. I got pregnant and gained 45lbs. In the first 1.5months after giving birth I lost 20-25lbs. Then mysteriously started gaining 10-15lbs a months over the course of the next 4months. By mid 2016 I was 260lbs. At the end of 2017 I was healed🙌 and finally started losing weight again. In 2018 I lost 30lbs and went down 3 pant sizes (thanks to fitness blender😉).

This brings me to my point of this post...This year (from Jan to now) I have not lost any more weight. My inches fluctuate when I measure. And in some progress pictures I see change and then sometimes it looks like I've gained weight. I also have a pair of "goal jeans" that I've been trying on every 2 weeks and they haven't changed in how they fit. In fact I put them on today and they were tighter than they've ever been😭

I can't seem to shift any more fat off of my body...And I dont know why. To answer all questions I feel like you might ask:

I stick to eating between 1500-1800cal a day depending on my workouts. I dont follow a strict diet but don't eat a high amount of carbs and try to eat a decent amount of protein.

I workout 5days a week for about 40minutes to an hour (as long as my daughter lets me lol). I do 2-3days of weight training (Monday: arms. Wednesday: legs. Friday: total body**sometimes I switch it out for a weight/hiit total body so its higher cardio and not static weight lifting).

2 days I do solid cardio - recently I've been incorporating 40minutes of dancing following Fitness Marshall videos on YouTube. And I normally burn 400-500cal so I definitely recommend😉😏

On my strength training days I incorporate some kind of HIIT at the end. Although some leg days I opt out of that because I'm dying so much just from the weights😂

I just dont understand why my body isnt changing when nothing has changed from last year. If anything I'm stricter on my diet and do more cardio now. So it just doesnt make sense🙈

Any advice/help is welcome! And of course ask questions if you feel like I didn't cover my bases lol!