M

"Rest day" - Walk for climate

Yesterday was supposed to be a rest day. However, it was the big walk for climate in Montréal so it turned out in a pretty tiring rest day. We went to the walk with our 2 daugthers. One is turning 8 in 2 days and the other one is turning 6 in 2 weeks. My husband was working so he could do only part of it with us. The girls and I also didn't do the whole thing but I was pretty impressed with them. Counting the commute, I've logged almost 20 000 steps (some of them carying 46 pounds or 60 pounds).

Right now, I'm debating whether I should do a quick workout, or collapse. My husband was working today and I was planning the birthday party we are holding for my oldest tommorow. Since everthing always goes smoothly when you are busy (not!) I also had to make my daughter do her English homework, go get a flat tire changed on the car, get a violon restrung, stop a few fights and the cake I've baked didn't rise (I think it's from the oïl I've used, but who knows!). My daughter says she doesn't care, but I kind of do… but since I don't have sugar left it will have to do!

Sorry for the long random post, have a nice evening (or day)!