Weekend Check-in: Saturday, September 28th & Sunday, September 29th

The weekend is here! You've been summiting since Monday, climbing to get to the top of Mt. Weekend. Now that we are finally here, how does the view look for you guys? What weekend wonders do you have your sights on? Could be anything really; from chores to chill or a fine cocktail of both! What say you, Blenders? How do you do you this weekend?

..While you're pondering about all things weekend, have a look at this pretty racing pigeon. He/she was hanging around on my fence and flat refused to leave. It had an identification tag on it's right foot so I knew my pigeon guest belonged to somebody. I'm guessing the poor thing was tired, because after some temporarily provided food, water and shelter at my place, it took off; making a few big circles and then leaving to assumably go back to where ever it came from. The big thank you I get before it took flight was a nice plop of bird poo on my deck. You're welcome, Mr./Ms Pigeon. Now get home safely.

You guys... This is the stuff of a Florida girl's bucket list. 😂

So now maybe after a pigeon side bar, you have a better idea what form your workouts look like? Or maybe there are no workouts? Rest is great too, and that's where I am! No workouts for me! I'm pretty sore in my upper? Hah, weird because I did all that glute work from that step workout combo that Kim did earlier this week. In anyway, I'm all about that active recovery this weekend. But how about you guys?

Alright. Food time. Let's hear it. Don't keep it to yourselves. Share the many miraculous meals meeting the mouth..whew, say that three times fast. I think it's going to be a seafood kinda weekend. Meaning I see food and then I eat it.

What? It's a good joke. It's worth using again ;)

Okay, time to release you guys like the pigeon and take flight! Soar to a wonderful weekend and very much unlike that pigeon, I will see you guys right back here on Monday.

Yep, you read that right. I'll be covering for Kim while she's on a no doubt well deserved vacation..But first; weekend!

So go on and hopefully have or resume a good time; Full of fun, safety, yummy food, and just whatever you want to do! :D