M

the great things about FB

I've been doing FB for over a year and love it. I have quite a few of their programs and love them all. Next month, due to health reasons, I've decided to schedule the 4 week low impact program and looked briefly at it and thought "what a great program!" Which got me thinking....fitness blender really does have something for every stage of our lives...low impact, body weight, strength, pilates, physio ball, kickboxing....it's all there - it covers all needs, wants and desires. No excuses for us.

And so now I"m thinking of all the wonderful, positive aspects of FB which include:

1) having workouts that can be adapted to everyone's needs and desires

2) having over 500 free videos online

3) having programs that once bought, can be used forever

4) having affordable programs

5) being able to do FB in the comfort of your own home- or in a gym

6) Kelli and Daniel never put the pressure on, They always remind us to listen to our bodies and emphazise good form and safety

7) Kelli and Daniel and the FB team listen to us and our comments/suggestions. They communicate with us and give us feedback

8) the FB community is simply awesome with amazing people; I can hardly believe that such a supportive, friendly community exists and am always thankful for it

9) FB is gimmick free

10) FB donates to charity

....and I'm sure that there are many other wonderful things about FB. But this is what comes to me at 09h30 am before breakfast! What do you think, Blenders? Anything to add?

In any case, I do want to thank Kelli and Daniel and all of the Fitness Blender team for all that you for us. I realise that it must be a lot of hard work to keep the (how many of us?) happy but you're doing a great job and I sincerely appreciate it. Thank you.

Have a great weekend all.