Losing belly fat tips

Hey everyone, so I have a question about losing belly fat. I am in great shape overall from FB over the past few years and I have made incredible progress from where I started. My body comp is awesome except for one thing- I can't seem to lose that last little bit of belly fat. If I suck in I have killer abs, but when I let go it just completely disappears and I am left with a little pooch. I eat clean most of the time but I do allow myself cheat meals probably about 2 days a week. Even when I'm "cheating", I usually cook the cheat meal at home and eat well within my caloric limit to maintain my weight. I workout at a moderate to high intensity 3-5 days a week (40-50 min sessions) and I burn hundreds of calories each session. I work out all my muscle groups, balanced between cardio and weight training. But I feel I am not making any progress with my tummy.

I wonder if I should eat at a caloric deficit, cutting out snacks throughout the day or maybe eating a lighter dinner? That is usually my largest meal of the day bc it's post workout. I have tried eating 100% clean and it ended up burning me out and I always end up binging. It makes me feel so much worse than if I just let myself eat what I want in small portions.

Blenders who have "resting" flat tummies (and didn't start out that way), what did you do to blast your last bit of belly fat? Is a calorie deficit a good idea?