Me vs Gym 3:3

I was laughing so hard today, and I'm not stopping any time soon. ðŸĪĢ

Once a week I substitute HIIT for step class, always liked them. But today air-condition didn't work, so it was a sweat-fest all over the place. ðŸĪŠ

So, the floor was wet and we were doing choreography on the step when - I kissed - the floor. ðŸ˜ĩ But since I fell on my back, I sort of owned the moment - I just stayed there and started doing crunches. Like, what? I need to strengthen my core as well. 😏 No one bought it, though. 😅

After the step class, we decided to burn the lower body some more, but on machines, since there was no one in that area of the gym.

So, finally, we went to that inner-thigh-squeeze-thingy. My friend thought it'll be funny to add weights after I already set on the machine. 😒

I actually managed to do a few reps and then it did get funny, to her at least. I overdid it and collapsed on last rep - my legs went out in full power and speed that - my leggings ripped right through the middle. ðŸ˜Ŧ Luckily enough, I wore panties, in a different color though. 😆 In the end, I was walking half-naked to the locker room which is a floor down. ðŸĪŠðŸĪĢ

Now I definitely need to buy a camouflage uniform... 😎