Noticing Progress!

Hope you guys are doing great. I know I am!

One if the biggest things I recently struggled with recently was that I wasn't able to workout for 3 whole months. And that just drained me off my energy. I started out back in August again, and the going was pretty tough. It didn't help that I felt so unmotivated and lazy. I found everything I used to do before more difficult and I felt I wouldn't get anywhere.

That's where FB came in. After reading through everyone's successes,failures, motivational and funny comments, I felt that it wasn't over. I began to workout again. And I feel so good right now, because I noticed so much progress from when I started.

I just came form 59 kg(130 pounds) to 51 kg(110 pounds). Looking back from where I started, that's a lot.

One of the things that kept me going was seeing Kelli making progress, despite her chronic pain, and that she was so determined. I loved all the community's comments and posts, because it super motivating. So again, huge thanks to FB, and the FB community for making my life better. You all are the best, and one of the most greatest blessings that I could ever have.

Keep getting those workout completes, and see you all soon!!!!

-Angel