Struggling

So I have a lot of thoughts and I’m just gonna be as brisk as possible. For any of those who can give me advice and/or encouragement, I would really appreciate it.

I’ve been using FB since senior year of high school, right now I’m a sophomore in college. My diet has improved drastically (I went from eating burgers and sodas everyday to a vegetarian diet), I have so much more energy, my mental health has improved (at least a bit.) However, I’ve been in a plateau for what feels like years.

In the beginning, I did a lot of cardio because that’s what I believed helped weight loss the most. Then I counted calories (which really helped me track my eating/getting healthier), since then I’ve been eating intuitively.

Now, I’m doing more strength training and a mix of cardio, hoping my body will nudge from its plateau. I’m more on the skinny fat side with a tiny bit of toning, but I want to go further and get stronger. I’m about to finish FB Booty and FB Strong, but again, nothing has changed (at least from what I see.) I take progress pictures but nothing is significant.

Just a few days ago, I started intermittent fasting, because I was eating a LOT, even if I wasn’t that hungry. I thought i was eating too much... (This is when things get messy.)

Recently, I decided to track how I eat in a meal app, but it turns out I eat about 1,100 calories (if even). I DON’T starve myself - if I did I wouldn’t have the energy to do FB at all... so now I’m wondering if I eat too less.

I’m basically a mess. A busy busy college student like me shouldn’t be fussing about this stuff, so I’m close to really giving up. I don’t know what to do.

When I go home for my break, I'm probably gonna go to the doctor to have a check up with my nutrition because NOTHING is making sense. In the mean time, I’m gonna keep going with FB because, maybe I’m just impatient. But I don’t know how much longer I’ll be doing these programs, despite how much I love them.

Thank you to those who read this, and any advice is encouraged :(