Daily Check-in: Wednesday, September 25th

Hello Blenders!

How're we all doing today?

It's half way through the work week (or Lemon on a Pear day, if you're a Bon Jovi fan😜), so that's some good news!

This is gonna be a quick check-in today, cause it's kinda busy 'round here today!

Alright let's do this!

Today's Random Photo: A Question Mark! No, that's not me not knowing what this guy is--that's actually what he's called! A Question Mark butterfly! He's pretty awesome looking, if you ask me!

Workouts and/or Rest for today?

Workout day here! My legs are toast after yesterday's step/lower body combo--so it's a great day for part 2 of the upper body split! I'm going to be doing Shoulders & Lats today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-split-workout-shoulders-and-lats-mass-building-video

And since it's also Wednesday-Core Day, I'll probably tag on a short abs routine as well!

And how about some delicious and nutritious noms occurring today? What's on the menu Blenders?

I'm kinda thinkin pizza sounds good today! So that might be what we do today! Fresh tomatoes, basil, cheddar, pineapple, olives, peppers, mushrooms--oh yeah, now we're talking! Sounds very good to me!

Well FB Fam, I'm afraid I gotta run!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Here's a bit of a pick-me-up for today: if this pretty butterfly can be called a Question Mark, as if there's doubt in his beauty, it doesn't change the fact that he is still truly beautiful. So even if you can't see your own, know that the rest of the world can. You are all beautiful people--and don't you forget it!

(In the interest of full disclosure, this guy is called a Question Mark due to a marking on the underside of his wing--but that doesn't help my story....so...just maybe forget that part. πŸ˜‚)

Edited