Me vs Gym Hate

I can’t wait for this month to be over. πŸ˜’ The gym is not only time consuming, but also taking a toll on my otherwise healthy & positive view. People are so self-oriented, mostly not welcoming, and not ready to offer a hand to one in need. In complete honesty - I'm speaking only about this gym specifically, not in general. However, the gym is just not my cup of tea...

I had yet another kickbox class today, without any accidents this time. πŸ˜… After the class, we discussed how I have only one week left in the gym, and the bully thought we want his opinion - so, he said to me that I shouldn't bother to come back since I'm fat anyway, maybe even fatter than when I started a month ago. 😫

But at this point, I'm not mad, rather sad. It really sucks that our society, and our parents, schools, friends - raised someone to think it’s OK to try to hurt people trying to better themselves, instead of trying to lift them up. πŸ™„

I just told him that unless I'm sitting on his face, my weight is no concern of his. πŸ˜‰ I have neither energy nor will to battle this kind of behavior anymore.

Lucky me, when I got home, pancakes waited for me. Oh, how I love my man. Little things counts the most... Bully, who? 😎