Posted in: Nutrition / FB Meal Plan

Excited!

Hey everyone! Just another update on everything.

I finished FB Burn Round 1 on Friday and guess what... some of my bottoms are fitting me now!! Yay. I am so excited about that.

Another great thing, I have been wanting to purchase the FB Meal plan for well over a year. I finally did it! I am happy I did because it’s perfect for me. Most meal plans have SO MUCH MEAT. I’m not a big meat eater but this plan has some meat and the meals without meat still have a complete protein. My husband is a huge meat eater and so a plan without any meat wouldn’t work for him. He won’t be eating the lunches but I’ll just make sure the dinner is always the meal with meat. It’s the best of both worlds!

I am a little concerned prep wise. None of the meals look super hard or anything but we have been the type to just pop some chicken nuggets in the oven real fast since our baby was born. (He’s only two months old)

I’m thankful that the meal plan looks pretty basic, they didn’t try to be fancy, they tried to be realistic. 😊

I’ll be starting FBAdventure and the meal plan tomorrow. I will be adding a workout to each week of FBAdventure.

I’ll let y’all know how everything goes. 😊

Edited