M

help me on my journey

Hi everyone I am a 16 year old boy whos trying to get fit i started my journey about 4 months ago and lost 16kg then came summer and i didn't really workout or anything now im back to working out but i find it harder to lose weight than before even when i lost those 16kg at the end i needed to work a bit harder to lose a kg anyways I need your help with losing just a bit more weight again im 16 im a boy im 170cm tall i weigh roughly 78kg and here is my everyday routine i wake up eat a bowl of cereal and low fat milk at school i eat a banana and since im an arab i mostly eat rice for lunch so roughly 1 cup of rice with fish or chicken and then at 5:30 i eat a banana and thats my last meal for the day i go out of the house at 8:30 walk 8km at a 6km pace then when im back home i do 10 push ups 20 squats and a 30 second wall sit i take a bath and go to bed so my aim is to lose 8 to 12 kg then start bodybuilding so in conclusion would you recommend i do something different in my plan thank you

Edited