Daily Check-in: Friday, September 20th

Good Morning, and Happy Friday (or Saturday) to you Blenders!

Yay! It's FINALLY Friday! Whoo! I'm stoked for the weekend, I gotta tell ya! This week was one that was chock full of non-stop stuff to do, but at the same time, it seemed like it just kept dragging on and on. So I, for one, am so glad that it's just about over!

Nevertheless, here's a Furry Trainer pic for Furry Trainer Friday! (That should be a thing.) Here's #3, when we were out walkin around the woods last weekend. He was helping us scout trails to see if they were good enough to walk Furry Trainers #1 & #2 down (my girls are 7, one's got three legs, one's got joint issues, so they need easy walkin paths). Little Dude here has boundless energy, so he got to go for an extra long exploration. He loved it! We walked through some dense woods, and stumbled upon a peat bog--that was his favorite part! The ground in the bog was spongy, and he was literally bouncing from hummock to hummock, just enjoying the spring-back he got from all the peat moss--it was like he was on some kind of natural trampoline. It was hilarious! So, here he is, mid-adventure, taking an adorable pic. (Feel free to share your Furry Trainer Friday photos today if you'd like to as well!)

Ok, now, back on task again!

Let's talk a bit about some workouts today! Is it a workout day, or rest day for you, Blenders?

It's a hard-working day for our mini 1000 Calorie Workout Party! We've got Lisa, Kristina, Jacqueline, Raven, and me (and anyone else who wants to join, please feel free!) all conquering this monster workout today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-video-94-minute-insane-bodyweight-workout-challenge-attempt-at-your-own-risk It's incredibly tough, but we got this! I know I'll be sweatin it out with my FB Fam today, and that's more than enough to keep me goin! I won't get to it until this afternoon, so I'm preparing now! Just remember for our 1000 Calorie Workout Party Participants: hydrate a lot, take breaks if/when you need to, be careful please, and make sure to eat! Eat a lot! You'll need it after this 94 minutes of insanity!

And if your motivation starts to wane, just channel your inner Furry Trainer #3, and bounce around like you're in a peat bog! haha.

Best of luck to you today, FB Fam! You can do this! And I hope you enjoy it! (As much as you can anyway. ha)

And how about some good food goin on today? We're gonna need that fuel to replenish after tough workouts today!

I didn't get a chance to get my slow cooker risotto in yesterday--so I'm goin to give that another shot today! Hopefully, it'll work out!

Well FB Fam, that's about it from me today!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

And remember: You'll be checkin in on the weekends with the ever-so-wonderful Ms. Raven from here on out! She's pretty great, isn't she? So enjoy your weekend check-in from sunny FL, and I'll be back with you on Monday!

Have a great weekend FB Fam! Take care, stay safe, have fun, and enjoy yourselves!

Edited