Seeing and Feeling Progress!!

Hi FB friends! Just wanted to pop on here to celebrate a few little milestones that I've had over the last 3 months of consistent workouts with FitnessBlender:

1. I was weighed at a routine hospital appointment today (2 months since my last weigh-in at the GP) and I've lost 5lbs! I don't like weighing myself so I typically choose not to, so this was kinda a big thing for me and was a boost to show me that things are moving in the right direction. Clothes are also feeling looser, most notably the buttons on my work uniform that were ever so slightly tight around my stomach. My uniform was never uncomfortable per se, but it's definitely nicer to have a little more room in there.

2. I can now complete burpees far more easily than I could - I can manage more reps in the time interval, and feel less winded in doing so!

3. I can now lift more heavily with clean form! Still not super heavy as I am restricted by my lack of equipment, but I'm still chuffed that I'm bettering myself within my own personal boundaries

These milestones may not mean much to anyone else, so I guess I am sharing them more for my own sake to remind myself that progress is being made, and to keep myself motivated and enthusiastic about my workouts!

PS I hope this doesn't come across as "bragging" as this was never my intention - I simply wanted to note what I feel are personal achievements with a bunch of like-minded people :)