Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

2 years & some time later....

Just passing through wanting to say hey & vent for a sec to thank FB fam as a whole.

I'm 25 & I've been using FB since 2016 feeling the best I've felt all my life. I've always been on the heavier side but working out with FB changed my life. I was smiling and laughing more, seeing progress I've never seen, my body felt better and I could walk up steps without losing breath, and my confidence shot sky high.

It's now 2019 & life has happened just like all of us, since the end of 2018 I slacked working out, eating clean, being all about living fit and having a healthy lifestyle, slipped in depression and just went down hill and gained everything I fought so hard to get off me is back now.

Somehow I jumped into this groove of taking charge of my life. I began cutting down my calories and drinking more water and find fit for my new schedule to eat better & healthier, & wanting to buckle down on a program to get me back to me.

These next 4 weeks I will be doing FBFlex & FBBooty & push myself more than I did the 1st time. I just hope this FB community is always here to push me just like the team we are!

Love you guys!