B

Week 3 FB Burn, Struggling with Strength Portion

I was really dreading this workout today ("Bored Easily, Fun and Brutal HIIT & Total Body Strength Workout with Cardio Burnout). It's day 19 of fb Burn round 1 and Frankly I feel frustrated because I really phoned it in on this workout. I got up a good sweat, and the first portion of the cardio I tried hard to do but when the strength training portion came I didn't adjust my weights accordingly and as a result I went mostly middle of the road and didn't get the burn I needed to. I'm wondering if I should just buy some 20 and 30 lb dumbbells so I can just pick them up, because obviously I am too lazy to pause the video, unscrew the caps and put on more or less weight for every new move (and I can't afford the power blocks) . THEN the next portion of cardio came and I wasn't so much out of breath, but I just couldn't make my muscles do the kicks and jumps anymore. I did alright for myself today, but I am by no means happy. I suppose this is ALL a learning experience and a chance to do better next time, but it left me feeling pretty "meh" about my effort. Oddly I do feel a good warming sensation in my lungs which I usually get after a moderately challenging workout (which is nice) but I don't feel I put in all my energy... I this something that you work up too? I have noticed I can do a few more of the harder push-ups now before moving back down to my knees for the easier version, and my cardio seems to have increased a bit, but I'm still struggling with the weights.

Edited