S

FB Booty Round 1 complete!

Finished this programme today with this:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/intense-fat-burning-cardio-intervals-and-butt-and-thigh-workout-

I admit I took a couple little extra breaks as I was so hot mainly. And I did my usual tweaks to make certain moves work for me but I have to say I am pleased I could do this. I think before doing this programme I could have managed it on a really good well rested day.

I did 4 days last week then had a wave of anxiety and low energy just swamp me over the weekend. I barely got off the sofa, didn't leave the house, pulled the blinds down and just tried to ride it out. Slept really badly (still awake at 2 am this morning). So I wasn't in a great mental place.

If I am really honest I seriously considered whether I could do this (or anything) but I found my inner voice telling me to try (I am becoming better able to hear this voice). I don;t feel 100 % great but I feel so much better and I really think if I hadn't had FB I would be in a real spiral right now. Having to push and focus meant my anxiety had no space, sounds odd but those 52 sweaty, lungs on fire minutes were actually a holiday for me today.

I even opened the blinds.

Thanks Kelli and Daniel and thanks all for listening to my massive ramble!!