Daily Check-in: Monday, September 16th

Hidey-ho there, Blenderinos!

How're we all doin on this fine Monday (or Tuesday)? How'd your weekend go? Was it fun? Chill? Combo of the two?

Either way, you got to check-in with the awesome Ms. Raven, who shares some of the coolest pics of plants and things that I've never even comprehended! So thanks again Raven for taking over--and if you're at all interested in it, you're welcome to do weekend check-ins from here on out, if you'd like to (no pressure though if you don't want to)! This time of year gets pretty busy for me, so if you wanna do weekend check-ins, you are more than welcome to, Raven! Just lemme know--again no pressure, if you don't want to! Ain't no thang! You do such an amazing job, and it's such a treat to see pics of the things you've discovered whilst out venturing in the wilds of FL!

Ok, so Raven's awesome, we all know that. But just need to emphasize her awesomeness a bit!

So, the weekend, huh? How'd it go Blenders? Are you feeling up to your work week ahead?

I am, and I'm not. haha. I wish, like always, for more time to do the fun stuff, like wander with Furry Trainers, bake, and take pictures of the sun shining through fuzzy grass, like this⬆️. I have no idea what kind of grass this is, but I love the fuzzies on it, I love the sunshine, and I love how the fuzzies capture the sunshine. So that's why I shared it today. Some fuzzy sunshine to start your work week off with.

Now let's get back on task here, and talk a bit about some workouts!

How about it Blenders? Is today a workout day for you, or a rest day?

It's a workout day for me! I'm gonna do this lower body/cardio combo: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-lower-body-toning-44-min-better-booty-tabata-workout-with-yoga-cool-down-and-stretch with a bit of extra ab workout as a burnout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/quick-abs-and-obliques-workout-video-at-home-abs-workout

And how about some good food goin on today, Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

Well, I still got tons of tomatoes, so perhaps some more tomato soup is in order! I think that'll work!

Alright FB Fam, that's all I got for today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you all have a fantastic day!

Let's the start this week off strong and happy! So enjoy your workouts, your #eatrealfood, and just life in general!

Have a great day Blender Family!

Edited