Shout Out Loud

Today is the day I will share a secret with you. Deep down – no, it’s a lie – in the shallowest part of my mind, I am JEALOUS. I’m jealous of one of my closest friends (not gym buddy). I just released it is so, probably from the very beginning of our friendship. Maybe you think I need to be ashamed of myself, but I’m not, because of the reason behind it.

We are almost the same- funny happy individuals, but sometimes I feel like a fake. 🙄 When we first met, I was pretty fit, but still unsatisfied with my looks- not very confident too, where she was and still is overweight, was even obese… But, FB Family, she simply RADIATES confident, beauty, joy, happiness! She’s all I used to be and lost it because I’ve let the SCALE get inside my head!😒 She just glows – I feel privileged to call her a friend. She’s such a role model without even knowing it. OK, now I’m crying and need to call her…😭🤗

I swear, she doesn’t care about “weight currency” in a world. 😏 For her calories are just tiny creatures living in a closet sewing clothes a bit tighter through a night – but she will pet them and let them continue. She doesn’t care about cellulite, she even read it once- that cellulite is a body’s way of saying “I’m real, I’m sexy, I’m happy.” – in braille. She’s so happy in her body, but her first concern is her mind – she constantly feed herself with good positive vibes, and my funny ones, yes…😅

She’s just like that and I THINK IT’S BEYOND BEAUTIFUL THE WAY SHE CARRIES HERSELF!😍

Besides being healthy, this is my only goal – to be like her! I believe I’m on a good way back to my old-happy-self…

So, I hope that anyone else who feels ugly or is overweight but has decided to MAKE a life CHANGE – will just KEEP GOING! Enjoy your life and your body. Don't feel discouraged. Stay positive. Let us continue to teach love and self-love. Today’s world definitely needs it…😘