N

ED recovery- kinda nervous

Hi everyone! I am 17 years old. I just need advice and everything im going to say has nothing to do with anyone else except myself- I used FB programs to lose weight 2 years ago at the age of 15 (and it worked wonderfully!). I used to be in love with fitness until it became obsessive and I ended up in an in-patient unit and was diagnosed with anorexia... Now 2 years later my mindset is better which means here I am, overweight again yet most confident I've ever been. I am starting this program again because I am beginning to feel uncomfortable with myself again. Anyone has any tips on how to have fun during this process so my perfectionist self would just calm down and lose weight in a healthy way and stop this repeating cycle of gaining and losing and gaining and losing? I am sorry for the rambling but I just want to finally have fun and love myself and don't want to end up in the same place I was 2 years ago.. (THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PROGRAM ITSELF! ITS AMAZING- it's ALL ABOUT MY MINDSET)