T

Prolonged injury (FB Low Impact??)

I've had this mysterious inflammation in the ball of my right foot for 8 months now. Before I used to work out 5-6 times a week, and I especially love HIIT. In the past 8 months I've had some periods lasting a month or two where I have no motivation to work out at all because I can't do anything I like. I did a very modified gym program for a bit over 2 months, but got sick of it as well since it's just not the same... Now I've been inactive again for around a month and with weight gain and bad eating habits I just don't feel good at all. So yeah, now I really want to go to the gym again at least a few times a week and work out with FitnessBlender.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about the FB Low Impact program? Obviously there's no HIIT, but what is it? Normal strength workouts and...? I can't do anything where I have to put pressure on the balls of my feet, push-ups and such I have to do on my knees. The injury limits so many things, and I just really want to be able to do exercise that I actually enjoy.. I'm so exhausted mentally and physically because I feel like what I love the most has been taken away from me and I just don't know if this will ever heal.

So any information regarding FB Low Impact as well as other tips/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.